HGV Class 2 Night Drivers Wanted – Temp to Perm.
Are you an experienced HGV Class 2 driver looking for permanent work? If so, please continue reading, we may have just what you’re looking for.
Driver Hire Slough are part of a network of over 100 offices nationwide and are the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics Recruitment Company. We offer temporary and permanent driving jobs, non-driving work and Driver CPC training.
We are currently recruiting for two HGV 2 Night Drivers for our client who are a global organisation based close to Heathrow. You will be delivering clothing to stores in the West End and the South, deliveries per night depend on runs and production.
- HGV Class 2 (C) Entitlement held for a minimum of 12 months
- At least 6 months driving experience in a HGV Class 2 vehicle
- Previous multi drop experience
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card
- Valid Driver Qualification (CPC) Card
- Maximum 6 points on licence – DR, DD or IN conviction codes will not be accepted
- Full 5 Year employment history with gaps of employment no more than 28 days
Hours of work are 22:00 to 06:30 Sunday to Thursday
These positions are temp to perms, for the first 13 weeks you can expect to be paid the following.
- £14.00 per hour via PAYE (inclusive of holiday pay)
- £16.00 per hour via Umbrella Third-Party Payroll company
Once a permanent member of staff, our customer offers an annual salary of £30,660 based on a 40 hr week
If you would like to be considered for one of these positions, then please APPLY NOW and we will contact you to discuss everything in further detail.
HGV / LGV / Class 2 / HGV Class 2 / HGV Class 2 / Category C / Category C / Cat C / Slough / Heathrow / Colnbrook / Hounslow / Iver / Langley
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Transport, Logistics