KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Junior Product Manager
Location: Home/Field and centre based - with travel for client visits and other company centres, meetings or events in the UK as required (may involve overnights stays)
Salary/Package: Circa £35,000 + Excellent Benefits Package comprising of a generous holiday entitlement, contributory pension scheme, various employee perks, insurances + more!
Type: 35 hours Monday to Friday, Permanent
The role requires flexibility with some out of hours work which does also include weekends
Essential Criteria for all candidates:
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Possess a good level of technical understanding through previous work experience with education and assessment development teams
- Experience of design and development of sophisticated products across various environments
- Proven analytical skills
- Good understanding of design, development, operational concepts and principles
- Able to set, manage and prioritise workload efficiently
- Ability to communicate, show understanding and build rapport with others
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Experience of applying learning principles
- Knowledge of UK qualification regulatory requirements
- Good computer skills and digital I.T working experience
- Happy to travel for visits to clients and other company centres, meetings or events in the UK as required.
- The role requires flexibility with some out of hours work which does also include weekends
- Work in collaboration, to support the creation and build of leading product portfolios.
- Ensure product vision is communicated and articulated accurately.
- You will maintain knowledge and awareness of the market and competition, together with the needs and wants of the customer base, in order to maintain competitiveness.
- Refine and improve product development through customer data research, utilising feedback to action improvements and meet customer needs
- Seek out new opportunities and continue to shape product vision and strategy
- Carry out and take part in meetings to help manage and guide the development process
- Closely work with the development team to ensure product brief and specification is understood and stays within set budget and timescales
- Support development and delivery through working with SME’s
- Create marketing materials and product content
- Work closely with Quality, Operations and Product Development to maintain regulatory compliance
- Throughout the product journey, carry out risk analysis and plan to ensure risks are identified and resolved accordingly
- Hold a good understanding of the products features and benefits and be able to identify any successes or failures in order to make necessary improvements.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Secondary School or equivalent