iOS Developer, Swift
This is a permanent position to work for a Global Consulting firm, working on an indefinite programme of work for an exciting client in the Financial Services sector.
The role whilst remote for now, will require an on-site presence in Glasgow on a regular basis towards the end of the year.
• Excellent knowledge of Swift and iOS SDK and experience in building mobile applications for iOS
• Good understanding of architecture patterns, design principles, interface guidelines and best practices
• Experience in writing unit tests, UI automation and CI/CD and automation tools
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Experience working in agile teams and familiarity with Jira/confluence, Git, Jenkins, Fastlane
This is a really exciting opportunity to work on a large, complex Banking app so please get in touch for more detail.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet