Our Client are a Global Retailer servicing more than 550 retail stores across the UK, Europe, Middle East and the US. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Auditor to support with risk based internal audit reviews across the Group in accordance with International Internal Audit standards (IIA) based out of their West London Head Office
Reporting to Division Senior Auditor, principle duties include;
• Conduct assigned audits aligned with audit plans and audit scope objectives in a professional manner and in accordance with IIA standards
• Complete all administrative tasks related to the approved audit programmes and related schedules
• Manage and meet tight deadlines related to engaged audits in accordance with internal audit manuals and internal audit reporting guidelines
• Provide ongoing feedback on every phase of the internal audit to local Managers and Divisional Internal Auditors.
• Prepare internal audit reports with commentaries and findings in accordance with internal audit standards and Group methodology.
• Execute and support line Managers and delegates on non-recurrent internal audit and loss prevention tasks.
• Degree Graduate in Finance with 5 years experience within Internal audit across operations
• CIA or related professional audit qualifications is highly desirable
• Confident in meeting set audit objectives and business partnering across the group
• Excellent communication skills, resilient and diplomatic with 25% travel across UK and Europe
The role offers excellent exposure within operational audit offering progressive scope across their international offices including bonuses, discounts on luxury goods, healthcare options and contributory pensions
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not share this opportunity? You will receive £250 worth of vouchers if a successful placement is made.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually. If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.
Please do check our website for other opportunities www.amdas.co.uk