I am currently looking to speak with Site Engineers with a background in highways, structures, civil and infrastructure work to work on a highways improvement scheme in the Shropshire area.
Working for a tier 1 contractor, you will be responsible for:
Health Safety & Environmental:
- Production of Task Briefing Sheets;
- Contribution to production of Permit to Dig, including briefing to the workforce;
- Carries out associated briefings;
- Carries out Safety Inspections;
- Hazard Identification and contribution to development of Safe System of Work.
- Checking setting out by subcontractors;
- The provision of sketches detailing access information;
- Maintain survey equipment including registers of equipment and testing regimes;
- Read and determine information from drawings, schedules and specification.
- Production of as-built records for every element of the works involved in;
- Completion of Quality Check Sheets and production of information for Handover Documentation in a timely manner in line with programme;
- Maintaining accurate records - Daily Diary, photographs, records of site discussions.
- Measures actual materials used and reconciles with theoretical measure, reporting and investigating reasons for differences;
- Works to Weekly Programme (drafted by others) and marks up progress achieved weekly;
If this role is of interest, please contact Jack Gandy on 01489 884313 or email a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other