Working within Quality & Compliance it's essential to ensure safety critical products and business services meet the requirements of customers, quality standards and airworthiness authorities. A key part of this role is to help embed Continuous Improvement skills and behaviours within the organisation and promote Quick Response Quality Control (QRQC) to continuously improve quality performance.
Strong communication is essential to provide quality leadership, coaching, advice and support to help Managers and Team Leaders adopt a policy of 'stop at first defect' and apply QRQC process to capture and resolve non conformities.
Some of the main activities of this role include:
- Point of contact within the business for communication on quality related issues.
- Conduct internal audits and assist with external audits as required.
- Review the efficiency of actions taken to assure that systems, products and paperwork meet airworthiness regulations, customer requirements and AS9110 standards.
- Act as host for on-site external audits and accreditations as and when required.
- Raise "One point lessons" to enhance awareness within the business about the needs of customers, airworthiness and quality requirements.
- Stopping an activity wherever product quality/product safety is at risk.
- Participation in continuous improvement projects/activities as appropriate.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant qualifications and experience within an aerospace discipline or potentially other industries with similarly high regulatory standards.
- Technical background preferably with experience of engines disassembly/inspection/assembly processes.
- Understanding of airworthiness standards and requirements.
- Excellent diagnostic/problem-solving skills and ability.
- PC literate and ability to use software tools including Ennov.
- Ability to read and interpret Technical Manuals and Instructions.
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels within the business.
- Preferably have quality related accreditations with prior training on auditing, EASA Part 145 and human factors & Safety Management Systems (SMS).
Personal attributes needs - success/results driven, innovative, customer focused and teamwork.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other