You will be supporting future MOD equipment programmes with enterprise architecture and digital strategy tasks. This will be working as part of a wider team of cyber and digital specialists, both internal and from other industry partners. In addition to this you will support delivery of cyber security and secure by design tasks with specialist digital / architectural input.
Skills, qualifications & knowledge
The following skills and experience are required:
- Systems engineering expertise - user requirements capture; system requirements definition; architectural/functional design; requirements traceability; verification & validation processes;
- Broad and deep ICT and business architecture knowledge;
- Working knowledge architecture frameworks and approaches e.g. Archimate, MODAF, TOGAF
- Consultancy skills- building customer relations; flexibility in working hours and locations; adaptability to changing schedules; reliability and quality of task delivery; team player.
- Experience of working in a fast paced demanding environment with multiple stakeholders and client interfaces;
- Excellent collaboration and partnering skills
- Excellent facilitation skills
- DV clearance strongly preferred, however SC Cleared candidates will be considered
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other