Logistics Distribution Central Manager
Salary: c£75k+ Highly competitive ££ + attractive package.
Become a key player in the UK expansion of this global food manufacturing business. If you have significant Logistics and Distribution experience within automated warehousing for blue-chip companies, then apply below.
- Relevant degree i.e., Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Management etc.
- It is vital that you have extensive automated warehousing experience and examples of dealing with customer 3PL partners before applying to this role.
- Extensive experience in Food or pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
- Experienced working with TPM. Knowledge of an ERP (SAP preferred), manufacturing methods and related equipment.
- Responsible for inbound, intralogistics and outbound logistics. Managing the relationship with the 3PL partners, to deliver best in class site logistics performance.
- Drive forward the business’s growth, development, goals, and strategies to better the overall companies’ performance.
- Using CI Methodologies, systems, and tools to establish and maintain comprehensive processes that maximize capabilities and drive improvements in the areas of productivity, reliability, costs, quality, and safety.
- Optimize performance of the automated truck & warehouse system to deliver best in class site logistics performance.
- Ownership of capital projects & budgets.
- Large FMCG manufacturing business with a significant global presence looking to expand their UK presence with a recent influx of investment.
- Fantastic company values and benefits to this role on offer.
- Passionate about driving forward innovation and ensuring their customers consistently get the best value for their products in full and on time.
If you would like to know about this position please contact Hannah on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly on [email protected] with reference HM8900
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing