White Label is recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading multinational business, who due to expansion strategy are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their thriving engineering department.
The Engineering Project Manager will be Responsible for the Product Lifecycle Management project portfolio, which encompasses all new product development and introduction programmes.
- To lead multiple cross functional project teams simultaneously.
- Ensure that projects are managed utilizing the Project Management Competencies of Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Risk, Resource Planning, Communications, and procurement in order to successfully complete project deliverables as planned.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of assigned project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and cost parameters.
- Identify resource constraints between projects and works with business leadership to propose and implement project changes based on priorities and critical path.
- Implement a portfolio-wide planning mechanism to drive improved resource utilization
- Develop task level project plans and empower teams to succeed by showing clear ownership and driving accountability of tasks.
- Responsible for milestone review and post-launch project review content and timing, as per the PLM process.
- Maintains communication with leadership team, ensuring awareness of potential roadblocks, risks or challenges and proposing solutions.
- Maintain and communicate PLM project performance metrics, setting and maintaining high expectations.
HND / HNC, or similar, in a technical related subject (essential)
Degree qualified in an engineering based background (desirable)
Formal Project Management qualification e.g. PRINCE, or other such recognised methodology (essential)
Engineering background with an understanding of New Product Development
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and award winning company, who strive to develop their people.
The company is offering a salary of £50k, with a contributory pension scheme, a bonus scheme, 25 days holiday and an early finish on a Friday. Please apply for consideration or contact Ruth Llewellyn at White Label Recruitment.