One of the UK’s largest network providers is looking for an FTTH-experienced Product Manager for a newly created role within their consumer-focused team.
The future is looking exciting; a multi-billion-pound investment programme has steered the company towards reaching company record-highs regarding customers, and this role will play a a huge part in achieving this goal.
The ideal candidate will come from a B2C or B2B2C background, and will have extensive FTTH experience, as well as a strong understanding of the UK ISP market.
You’ll be joining a company that believes in its employees, and will give you an environment where you are responsible for setting your own structure; somewhere that won’t micromanage you and enforce corporate restrictions while expecting you to deliver.
This is why someone who has an entrepreneurial attitude, along with the aforementioned experience and fully product lifecycle experience, would fit perfectly in this role.
- Define and execute the product roadmap
- Identify and launch new products or value-added services
- Collaborate with key external stakeholders
- Undertake pricing reviews
- Update pricing in line with the market and profitability goals
- Track and manage key performance metrics
- Previous Telecoms experience is essential
- Detailed knowledge of FTTH
- Strong understanding of the UK ISP market
- Previous Agile experience is essential
- User knowledge of Salesforce and JIRA???????
Some of the Benefits:
- Salary Range £60k - £75k
- 25 days holiday + BH + birthday off
- Performance-related bonus – 15%
- Private healthcare
???????If you have the experienced required for the role, and are looking for a role that will both challenge and reward you, then don’t hesitate to apply!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Telecommunications