Pearson Carter are currently working with a Microsoft Partner based in Leicester who are looking to recruit a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant.
This company expanded last year to include a Microsoft Dynamics 365 practice. Due to the acquisition of new projects, they are looking to continue to grow the team.
- Full software development lifecycle, in either Waterfall or Agile methodologies.
- Involved in the delivery of CRM Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Deliver demos and host workshops.
- Configuration of Dynamics 365 and supporting technologies.
- Ability to travel and flexibility in work schedule.
- Business analysis and best practices within the context of Microsoft Dynamics
- At least two years’ working with Dynamics 365.
- Microsoft Power Apps.
- Microsoft Power BI.
- Integration tools such as SSIS and Power Automate.
- MS Partner experience preferred.
They are offering a competitive salary of up to £70,000 plus a 10-15% annual bonus in addition to many other benefits.
This role is fully remote with travel to client sites as and when required.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Leading Microsoft Dynamic CRM recruitment agency - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, 365, Dynamics, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, D365, 365, Dynamics365, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft Gold Partner, Functional Consultant, Consultant, Implementation, Analyst, Remote, Leicester, Coventry, Birmingham, Midlands, Untied Kingdom.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet