A reputable utilities organisation based in Worthing is requiring a Programme Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. This role is suitable for an experience Project/Programme/PMO professional looking to expand their capability within Project Management. This is a commercial and business focused position, non IT focused, so any experience within business change is highly desirable.
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of Projects for commercial, customer and procurement and three programme managers, who in turn support the heads of function and SMEs in driving and assuring delivery of their change agendas and projects within the customer, commercial and procurement areas of the business. Combined, they will support c £87m of current benefits in programmes with spend of c £20m.
This role will be responsible for managing and improving the programme controls for this area to enable a better more aligned delivery governance. You will work with a community of practice in the organisation to help improve the level of delivery maturity and alignment. In addition to this central support role, you will also be responsible for undertaking a range of activities and initiatives involving:
- Portfolio analysis
- Project delivery support
- Programme steering group
- Programme review board
- Project and change reporting
- Benefits opportunity assessment
- Team coordination
- Workshop support
- Lessons learned
- Tracking and monitoring
- Pipeline management
You will report in to Head of Projects for commercial, customer and procurement, with the specific goal of supporting the delivery of effective and assured change. Critical to your success will be:
- Your ability to deploy your existing knowledge, skills and experience around a small portfolio of projects and programmes to both run the process and to evolve its effectiveness.
- Your ability to recognise and work with a range of team members who have different skills and areas of focus, requiring slightly different or tailored support.
- The extent to which you actively identify and analyse opportunities for improvement, communicate and share those with considered solutions, taking on feedback and implementing.
- Your ability to develop and use existing core skills related to project planning, spreadsheet analysis, high quality PowerPoint deck, written documents and collaboration tools.
- Obtaining good and supportive feedback from the wider delivery team across CCP.
Project related: PMO, Portfolio, Project
Consulting: solution oriented, empathic, organised, engaging, problem solving, working at pace.
Personal: Driven, resilient, ambitious, considered, objective, reflective, team oriented
Ideally you will be degree educated and have a qualification and certification in project management.
This role will be ideal to enable progression to project management working with a professional team passionate about delivery.
Salary on offer between £35,000-£45,000 per annum depending on experience, plus benefits package.
Role to be start as remote working but there could be a requirement to be on site in Worthing once safe to do so in regards to current COVID-19 restrictions.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other