A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join an innovative Independent dental practice in South London.
The ideal candidate will be well organised, responsible and a courteous person who strives to improve the health of the patients who are number priority. Above all you should be passionate and motivated about the profession.
Trainee Nurses must have chairside experience to be considered
- Fantastic Pay rates: £9 - £11 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Full time or part time position
- 9.00 AM – 6.00PM
- Working times on a rota
- Lots of Support from Longstanding Clinicians on site, fully Qualified colleagues and Practice/Business Manager also
- Mixture of Both Chairside and Front of House duties
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
About the Practice:
- Independent dental practice
- Family run and close knit
- Practice offers Implants but mostly General Dentistry (Implant experience would be great but not essential).
- Owner is Principle Dentist and works on Site
- Modern surgeries and dental software systems
- Well-equipped, air conditioned practice
- Fully digital practice
- SOE, Rotary Endo, Intra Oral Camera
- Established patient list
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic team
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing