Head of Regulatory Services needed in Manchester paying £400 per day PAYE Ref: 41FE9
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Provide strategic and operational leadership to the Regulatory Services team to ensure that corporate targets and outcomes together with operational targets are achieved on time, on budget and to a consistently high standard in line with financial regulations and human resources policies.
- Formulate and implement an effective customer care and engagement plan for Regulatory Services to meet residents and business aspirations
- Ensure that the Public Protection, Building Control, and Parking Services teams work effectively together to maximise effective use of resources.
- Work closely with the Head of Planning and Development to ensure that the Building Control, Strategic Planning and Development Control teams work efficiently together to ensure effective use of resources and maximise investment in Trafford.
- Exercise powers under the Scheme of Delegations.
- Lead and co-ordinate on current and emerging policy / strategic developments in order that they can maximise the benefit that can be derived from them.
- Compile Licensing Committee and Safety at Sports Grounds Sub-Committee agendas and advise members of Committees, providing lead officer input to the proceedings
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services