£45-55k plus £6,000 car allowance, 5K plus bonus, company pension, 25 days holiday + stats
Our client has a rich trading history supplying automation solutions for customers in the automotive, nuclear and FMCG markets. They turnover £30 million, employ 150 staff and have decades of experience in providing bespoke automation for their customers. The systems that the business provide consist of robotics, along with any ancillary equipment required for the application the system will perform.
The company have a growth plan in place, a key part of which is to grow their presence in the automotive market and are looking to recruit a Sales Manager with immediate effect to spearhead the growth of this area of the business.
The Sales Manager will take a leading role in the development of business within the Automotive/Tier 1 sector. With a heavy focus on new business and lead generation with projects ranging from £250k to £2 million. You will be engaging with customers in the automotive market build relationships and to look for opportunities where customers are looking to upgrade, replace or add automation to their existing process.
Your role will involve:
- Developing relationships with new customers – circa three visits plus per week.
- Re-introducing the business to previous customers that haven’t engaged with for a while.
- Attending client sites for initial sales meeting to understand current and future opportunities.
- Explaining the benefits of the automation solutions our customer can provide compared to their competitors.
- Generating RFQs for projects.
- The Sales Director and internal team will be able to support with the defining the proposed solution and costings for the RFQ.
- Presenting the proposal to the customer to win the order.
To be successful in your application for this Sales Manager role you will need:
- An engineering qualification
- Experience in solution led/consultative selling.
- To have an appetite for new business development.
- £6K Car allowance
- Company pension
- Bonus scheme circa 5K
- 25 days holiday + stats
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Bonus, Car Allowance, Pension
- Industry Sector IT & Internet