An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a reputable company on a temp-perm basis as a Traffic Clerk.
The purpose of the roles is to:
• To provide a efficient & high quality service in and out of standard business hours
• To project a professional & courteous image to customers and the general public
• First point of contact for 40+ drivers
• Point of contact for any issues or queries during the shift
• To report on time in work wear provided and PPE equipment
• To allocate vehicles to the drivers in line with the run schedule
• Complete a daily handover
• Complete Driver Licence and CPC checks.
• Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly and cards downloaded on driver de-brief
• Follow correct procedures for defect reporting and rectifying equipment faults
• Understand Customer requirements
• Answer Customer Queries via email and telephone
• Tracking Vehicles / Telematics system updates.
• Logging fuel, mileage and drivers hours daily
• Data Entry and other general office administration tasks
• Archiving paperwork
SHIFT PATTERNS OF:
• 06:00 – 14:00 (Monday to Friday)
• 22:00 – 06:00 (Monday to Saturday)
The successful Traffic Operator will have the following experience:
• 2+ years experience of working within a busy transport office, desirable
• 2+ years experience working within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain industry (desirable)
• Full UK driving licence entitlement
• Have a strong personality and character to successfully look after a team of drivers
To apply please send your CV to the email address below or alternatively please call Rosie on 01235 535858.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services
'A' level/Higher or equivalent