Vida Education are actively looking for an Education Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding and successful team. Operating throughout Lancashire and Cumbria since 2011 we work with schools, both primary and secondary, colleges and nurseries.
This is a full time, permanent position starting as soon as possible and previous experience in recruitment, although desired, isn't essential. The role is open to a graduate as well as an experienced recruiter. A fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with a 'warm desk' to walk straight in to.
An a recruitment consultant, you will be based at our head office in Blackpool, although the role does (under normal circumstances) involve regular travelling to meet with client schools and candidates., therefore, a clean driving licence and use of a car is essential. This is a fast paced role which requires someone to be able to work on their own initiative, sourcing candidates to fill placements in their client schools.
Working in education recruitment is a 360 degree role which will include;
- advert writing
- sourcing candidates
- candidate interviews
- face to face business meetings
- business development
- developing new and existing relationships
- filling bookings with suitable candidates
- working with client schools on a bespoke basis to recruit staff
Is the role of an education recruitment consultnat right for you?
You will need;
- A genuine desire for a long-term career in recruitment consultancy,
- to be resilient and be determined to succeed
- previous work experience in sales, business development, teaching, or face to face customer service
- an outgoing personality and confidence to liaise with senior and key decision makers
- self-motivation and a commitment to on-going learning and individual development
- the ability to adapt and work in a team to achieve your goals and targets.
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- driving licence and use of a car
- a degree qualification is desirable
You will receive;
- An excellent starting salary and uncapped performance related commission
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Quarterly reviews which could lead to promotion within 12 months
- Company pension
- Regular performance bonuses
As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds. To be considered for this Recruitment Consultant opportunity within the market leader in Education recruitment, please apply with covering letter and your up to date CV
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Uncapped Commission Structure
- Industry Sector Recruitment Sales