Field Service Engineer (FLTs and Manual Handling Equipment)
Corby (within 1 hour)
£26k to £28k plus overtime (OTE £35k+), plus van, uniform, tablet and tools
Our client is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of Fork Lift Trucks and Manual Handling Equipment. They have multiple sites across the UK and currently have a need to expand their Corby field service engineering team due to a steady rise in customer orders. They are very stable and can offer employees a long-term career with progression.They have gone from £55M turnover in 2019 to £62M in less than 2 years and it is still rising. They hold blue-chip in-house names which attract customers from all over the UK. Their wide customer base means they need reliable equipment 24/7 so you would play a vital point in the operation to keep the flow of machinery being repaired at a fast pace and a very high standard. This being said, they are in need of an experienced forklift field service engineer to join to the team to deal with the demand within the market.
- To carry out forklift service repairs within your local patch (no more than 1 hour away)
- Performing both routine checks and attending breakdowns
- Working on both mechancial and electrical components
- Fault finding using a multimeter
- Fault finding on hydraulic systems
- It would be advantageous to hold a NVQ Level 3 or City and Guilds within Engineering or plant / vehicle maintenance
- To hold experience working on plant machinery / Yellow Goods / vehicles / FLT’s / HGV’s
- Have experience as a field service engineer
- Must be able to work alone and use own initiative
- To be well organised and be able to plan own workload
- Good commutation skills with managements and customers
- To have a full UK driving license
If you’re interested please apply online or send your CV to [email protected] or call me on 07522239944
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
overtime & pension
- Industry Sector IT & Internet