Job Title: Head Of Sales
To be based at the Twickenham office and travel will be expected.
A growing UK manufacturing business that benefit from a worldwide customer base.
Salary of Head Of Sales
Up to £80,000 depending on experience
Job Description of Head Of Sales
The successful candidate will support the Sales and Marketing Director by providing functional leadership, co-ordination and motivation to the sales team so they can work effectively and achieves targets and KPI’s.
Responsibilities will include develop, implement and manage key performance measures across the sales team, conduct performance reviews and attend and contribute to the senior management meetings in order to make strategic and practical improvement.
Plan and implement strategies to increase market share, work in collaboration with the marketing team and develop the use of the company’s CRM to enhance sales management.
Skills & experience of Head Of Sales
The post holder will have at least ten years’ experience of working in a similar role, managing a sales team, some of whom are based remotely. It will be a huge advantage to come from a manufacturing environment and be knowledgeable with the process.
Be familiar with the “long sell”, have a successful track record of coaching and mentoring a team to drive sales.
The Head Of Sales must be well organised, an effective communicator as well as motivated, enthusiastic leader.
Why Should You Apply?
- The business is very committed to health and wellbeing
- Work for a growing business
- Be instrumental in driving sales and coaching and mentoring a team
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Sales
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)