Location: Remote (Occasional travel to London)
Start Date: ASAP
About the company
They also allow teachers to monitor student progress and spot weaknesses through a teacher platform and saves countless hours by automating marking.
You will join a small, high impact, product focused team of 17 people in total, 9 of those are software engineers.
You will work in an agile environment with technical and non-technical members of the team working closely together to ideate, validate and implement improvements to the platform.
- Build the web app which is written in React & Redux with Flow for types
- Microservice architecture written in TypeScript, deployed using Serverless on AWS. APIs mostly REST but we are starting to use GraphQL in places as well
- Primarily Jest & Cypress for testing
- Jenkins & github actions for CI
- AWS services we use a lot: Lambda, SNS, SQS, EC2, Cloudfront, RDS, DynamoDB, X-ray, API Gateway, S3
- For user behaviour analytics we primarily use BigQuery alongside Google Web + App
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Fully flexible working hours
- Remote Working
- Training allowance
- Full set of equipment provided.
If you feel you hit some of the criteria of this position, please call and I will look to put your application forward for the best possible response.
H5-Recruitment are Leaders in Web, Application & Software Recruitment and with an extensive range of positions across the UK, we are the go-to recruitment agency for Web, Application & Software developers.
Please call me, Liam Wilson, on 0191 673 4673 or email [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet