KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Clinical Healthcare Curriculum Developer
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage + Much More!
Type: Full time or Part Time position available - part time is 3 or 4 days per week and salary pro rata
- As a Curriculum Developer for Clinical Healthcare, you are responsible for the design and development of Clinical Healthcare Apprenticeships up to Level 5, using a blended learning approach.
- Develop, analyse and update the learner journey for sector standards including the governance of on-line resource library that supports outstanding delivery to learners.
- Ensure cost effectiveness and learner and employer focused delivery programmes through regular reviews of delivery models, learning principles / approaches and competitor activity.
- Responsible for managing, editing and coordinating the creation of standards and learning resources for Clinical Healthcare Apprenticeship Standards.
- Work closely with the IT / technical department to build, test, host and manage E-Portfolio systems.
- Keep abreast of and promote improvements in the delivery of learning and assessment in adherence with Apprenticeship Standards reviews conducted by EPAO, ifATE and SSC.
- Manage and drive training and development to support delivery through technology, occupational competence updates, best practice learning and on-boarding.
- Minimum of 2 years experience of working as a Curriculum designer / developer for Apprenticeship programmes (ideally within Clinical Healthcare)
- Minimum of 2 years 'hands on' working within the Clinical Healthcare setting such as for the NHS or a private Clinical setting
- A training and development expert with the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of teaching methodologies and structuring of digital/blended learning packages
- Proven track record of developing, adapting and innovating training product, ideally including a mix of face-to-face, distance and e-learning solutions.
- An understanding of the IfTA, Qualifications & Credit Framework (QCF), National Occupational Standards (NOS) and experience of writing delivery content to meet the requirements and criteria of qualifications and apprenticeship standards
- Track record of working successfully in high demand environments, to deadlines and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Working knowledge of Awarding Organisation Quality Assurance practice and regulation and Ofsted Inspection processes
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education