KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Warehouse and Logistics Curriculum Specialist
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage + Much More!
Type: 12 month FTC
- As a Curriculum Specialist you are responsible for the design and development of Apprenticeship Standards specialising in Warehouse and Logistics up to Level 4, using a blended learning approach.
- Lead on the development of Express Delivery and Supply Chain Warehousing apprenticeships as well as developing Business Improvement Techniques materials.
- Create practice assessments that align with the approved End Point Assessments.
- Develop, analyse and update the learner journey for sector standards including the governance of on-line resource library that supports outstanding delivery to learners.
- Ensure cost effectiveness and learner and employer focused delivery programmes through regular reviews of delivery models, learning principles / approaches and competitor activity.
- Responsible for managing, editing and coordinating the creation of standards and learning resources for Warehouse and Logistics Apprenticeship Standards.
- Work closely with the IT / technical department to build, test, host and manage E-Portfolio systems.
- Keep abreast of and promote improvements in the delivery of learning and assessment in adherence with Apprenticeship Standards reviews conducted by EPAO, ifATE and SSC.
- Manage and drive training and development to support delivery through technology, occupational competence updates, best practice learning and on-boarding.
- A wealth of experience of working within warehousing logistics and express delivery
- Experience of developing and delivering training programmes within Warehouse and Logistics.
- Knowledge of coaching and people development practice A track record of developing, adapting and innovating training product, ideally including a mix of face-to-face, distance and e-learning solutions
- Experience of creating delivery content to meet the requirements and criteria of qualifications and apprenticeship standards regulatory and awarding organisation requirements
- Track record of working successfully in high demand environments, to deadlines and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Working knowledge of Awarding Organisation Quality Assurance practice and regulation and Ofsted Inspection processes
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education