Project Manager needed Morden paying £218 per day PAYE Ref: 5166658
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
The emission based charging key deliverables are to project manage 6 key areas:
- Advertising of the statutory notices process and Legal administration
- Technical upgrade to ParkNow RingGo Permit System.
- Customer Experience project.
- Staff development and training.
- Performance Framework and Data insight work stream.
- Cashless Parking, Machine removal and replacement & RingGo software development
- Ideally have experience of tendering processes, evaluating technical solution tenders.
- Ideally hold a valid PRINCE2 Practitioner, APM, or equivalent project management accreditation and have prior experience of implementing similar projects.
- Creating and maintaining a detailed project plan with clear delivery milestones
- Ensuring that the project produces the anticipated deliverables to the agreed quality, and within agreed timeframes and cost – and where this isn't possible, alert the Project Sponsor as soon as possible
- As part of a panel, evaluating tender responses against the specification and the published criteria and weightings.
- Identifying and managing risks and issues, escalating to the Project Sponsor/Board where necessary
- Providing regular progress updates to the Project Sponsor/Board
- Chairing project meetings
- Preparing a project closure report
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected]lemploy.co.uk quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services