In the role of Manager, Supportability, you will manage and lead the activities of the sub-contractors in all areas of supportability of the integrated weapon system for the project.
Main responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the Senior Operability Manager to assess and arbitrate end user input to the requirements verification, design reviews, and progressive acceptance strategy of the project
- Co-Chair the Supportability Cross Product Team and coordinate all required working groups for all aspects of project supportability.
- Work closely with the Build Team to develop the In-Build care and custody and supportability strategy.
- Lead efforts to leverage RCN lessons learned and innovation in the development of an overall operations and maintenance philosophy to meet RCN Force Posture and Readiness requirements.
Qualifications and experience:
- Education Required: Engineering Degree
- Proven experience related to maritime / naval operations, in-service support, material acquisition, naval engineering and maintenance, doctrine, policy, orders, training, and procedures.
- Experience in managing fleet readiness and sustainment.
- Attractive lifestyle - warm sunny summers for surfing / beach hopping and cold snowy winters for snowboarding / skiing
- Affordable accommodation - beautiful spacious properties; choose from overlooking a lake, being nestled in woodland or downtown in the lively city centre
- Social life - a big city with a small town feel
- Education - excellent facilities including a large number of schools and one of Canada's top universities
- Connections - only 2 hours by plane to New York and a direct 6 hour flight from the UK
With 8 years' experience in recruitment, I have personally supported more than 50 families in their move to Canada over the last 6 years. Having also lived overseas as a child and into adulthood, I understand how daunting it can be to transform your life and consider relocating. To find out more information, contact me on:
T: +44 (0) 1489 898136
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security Clearance and U.S International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) Regulations.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other