Salesforce Technical Architect required for a 3 month contract based in London (WFH currently) - £590 per day.
Working inside of IR35 for a high-profile organisation, as Salesforce Technical Architect you will design, develop and deliver an Agile and cost effective Salesforce solution (Service Cloud, Field Service) as part of a large scale implementation of a new Salesforce solution. Skills/experience required:
- Develop and deliver agile and cost effective Salesforce solution (Service Cloud, Field Service).
- Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of today's corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies.
- Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Lead the technical team for a complex multiyear programme to implement Salesforce service cloud and field service across 4000+ user base in a leading utility in the UK.
- Cover technical architecture, data model, security, environment, support client to build up COE bringing in best practices.
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £500 - £590 per day UMB (inside of IR35) depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other