Business Development Manager
- £55,000 - £70,000
- 10% bonus
- Business expensed car or car allowance
- Fuel card and company credit card
- Pension 6% employer, health care and life insurance
- Immediate start available
Territory: UK and Ireland
Your location: Based anywhere in the UK
My client is a leading manufacturer of automation and intralogistics capital solutions where they design and manufacturing large-scale, high-value and capital turnkey engineering solutions throughout the UK.
If you have a passion for new business sales, business growth and driven by selling high-value complex solutions, then I have a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a UK leading automation business where you will be required to grow the business.
This company is offering the successful automation Business Development Manager a structured and bespoke training program with plenty of opportunities to progress.
If you are an experienced Business Development Manager with a track record in selling high-value capital systems, then please contact Ajay Bhella by emailing your CV to [email protected]
The Business Development Manager will perform the following duties:
- Reporting to the UK Director, you will play an instrumental role in proactive business development for automation system sales
- Develop customer requirements for automation projects
- 60% of your time will be spent generating new project wins from existing or known relationships and the remaining 40% targeting brand new customers
- Projects ranging from £2 million to £100 million systems
- Selling to Procurement Managers/Directors, Engineers/Managers and Engineering Directors
- You will take complete ownership of the entire sales process ranging from; business development, obtaining RFQ’s/RFI’s, evaluating enquiries, regular customer visits, technical presentations and fact find around the client’s needs relating to system requirements and budgets
- Preparation of solution proposal, calculations and presentations
- You will also be responsible for commercial contract negotiations, managing tender processes, outlining technical milestones and managing the client post-sales
- A key aspect of this role is to build strategic and strong relationships with customers and to ensure you become fully embedded in their business
- Networking each customer for future projects and to sell aftersales support services and contracts
The successful Business Development Manager will have a combination of the following:
- A proven track record in sales or business development – Business Development Manager, Sales Manager or Technical Sales Engineer type background
- A track record in selling high-value capital engineering solutions is required
- The ideal applicant will possess a suitable technical qualification however, the experience is preferred
- A full EU driving licence
- You will be working for an organisation focused on sustainable growth
- A structured and defined training plan and career path
- Autonomy to drive new business sales
- An excellent remuneration package
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information please email me an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
10% bonus + business expensed car or car allowance + fuel card and company credit card + pension 6%
- Industry Sector IT & Internet