Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Well established manufacturer with recent successful expansion into another north east based site.
Salary of a Warehouse Supervisor
This is competitive plus benefits and will depend on experience.
Job Description of a Warehouse Supervisor
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor will play a vital part in the inbound and outbound warehouse processes. Manage processes and systems effectively, driving continuous improvement activities as well as taking overall responsibility for ensuring agreed service levels, inventory and budget targets are met.
Take the lead in directing a team of 15 Warehouse staff, carry out investigations appropriately and manage stock on a Just In Time basis.
The successful candidate will produce reports, carry out audits and create a cross functional department.
Skills & experience of a Warehouse Supervisor
It is essential that the successful candidate will have worked in a similar role, be IT literate (ideally with knowledge of SAP) be an effective man-manager, have had exposure to CI programs such as 6 sigma, Kaizen etc. and be an effective communicator.
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a knowledgeable and caring Warehouse Manager
- Be part of a growing business
- Supervise multiple sites
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing