About the Company
A leading international law firm, who are renowned for their innovation and forward thinking approach, are looking for a Senior HR Data Advisor on a fixed term contract basis.
About the Role
Working as part of the wider HR generalist team, this is a split generalist and data analysis role offering support to the Partner population. Responsibilities include:
- Managing the employee lifecycle including offer, induction and leaver processes
- Supporting with recruitment
- Managing and analysing data for business cases
- Supporting with reward and bonus rounds
- Advising on governance tasks
- Creating reports in Power BI
- Managing projects and working with specialist teams
You will have previous HR generalist and strong data experience and have worked in a partnership environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take ownership and operate with very senior stakeholders. You will be highly organised, have Power BI skills, be happy with working with people and systems and have strong attention to detail.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources