About the Company
An award winning leading international law firm with a fantastic culture are seeking a Graduate Recruitment Assistant to join their hard working and fun team.
About the Role
Reporting into the Manager, this role provides graduate recruitment support across a range of areas. Duties include:
- Planning, logistics and coordination of campus events
- Schedule programmes and manage calendar
- Support with creating materials and delivering presentations
- Act as first point of contact, liaising with fee earners and Partners
- Manage the Campus Ambassador programme and relationships with universities
- Work with external societies
- Manage internship programmes
- Submit expenses
- Ad-hoc administration
You will have previous experience of working in a graduate recruitment role ideally within professional services and have exposure to working with systems. Strong attention to detail and organisational skills are essential.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources