KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: CYPF Assessor (Children, Young People and Families)
Location: National - Remote / Online with national travel required when covid restrictions are lifted
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (dependent on qualifications and experience) + Benefits including mileage, equipment,
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and support a caseload of learners working towards Apprenticeship Standards in Children, Young People and Families up to level 5.
- Support with curriculum design and development of the Apprenticeship Standards.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Recognised Assessor Award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA).
- Ideally hold PTLLS or equivalent.
- Experience of Assessing Apprenticeship Standards within Children and Young People.
- Must have occupational competency within Children, Young People and Families – such as a School setting, Early Intervention, Youth Centres, Children's Centres, or Educational settings within the community.
- Prior experience of developing content / curriculum for Apprenticeship Standards.
- Must be comfortable with and have experience of Online and group based training delivery.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with national travel when required.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education