Are you an experienced Complex Care Worker?
Do you have experience working in the care sector supporting young adults with learning disabilities, SEMH (social, emotional, and mental health) and complex needs?
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an extremely popular national service provider who are looking to add to their high performing and dynamic team.
Encouraging and supporting young adults in all aspects of their daily lives including cooking, cleaning, planning, and coordinating their daily lives and tasks…whilst at the same time promoting independence and wellbeing.
This role will see you working very closely with young adults who have autism and other complex needs, so a strong understanding and experience of special needs is imperative.
An NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care and MAPA qualification are highly desirable but not essential.
There are both full time and part time roles available.
Market leading rates of pay.
- Following specific care plans
- Personal care
- Assisting with all aspects of daily life
- Supporting with social activities and outings
- Working as part of a high performing team
- Ensuring safeguarding policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
Or alternatively send your CV to [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing