We are looking for motivated and dedicated Support Workers to join one of our popular and highly respected care providers who have a presence throughout the country.
No two days as a Support Worker are ever alike…it can be both incredibly rewarding and also at times challenging but as part of a high performing team it is always enjoyable and offers a sense satisfaction that is unmatched.
The role will see you working as part of an experienced team of support and complex care workers to provide the highest levels of care for the young adults you support.
You will be supporting people with autism and varying complex needs with their daily lives and helping them gain independence and new life skills.
As an experienced Support Worker, you will have a ‘can do’ attitude, be passionate about helping young adults who often have multiple complex needs and have a kind, nurturing and composed personality.
This highly rewarding role offers ongoing training and CPD as well as the potential to progress through company to more senior positions.
The ideal Support Worker will have:
- Previous experience as a Support worker
- A patient and caring approach when providing all aspects of care.
- Experience in one-to-one support
- Be comfortable with providing personal care to young adults, including washing, dressing, toileting and feeding.
- Respect privacy and dignity at all times
- Able to adapt to different working environments.
- MAPA qualification is highly desirable but not essential.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing