Are you an experienced residential support worker
Are you tired of working in a high demanding full-time role but still want to help young vulnerable adults?
Do you hold a Child Care NVQ, BTEC or CACHE?
Do you have experience and are happy providing personal care?
dedicated and dynamic Residential Support Workers are needed in one of our national care providers supporting young adults with a range of special needs.
Hello Education needs someone who is also able to work waking nights and weekends. As well as someone who is willing to do personal care.
The ideal Residential Support Worker will have:
- Previous experience within a residential care environment
- A patient and caring approach when providing all aspects of care
- Experience in one to one support
- Be comfortable with providing personal care to young adults, including washing, dressing, toileting and feeding.
- Respect privacy and dignity at all times
- Able to adapt to different working environments.
- MAPA qualification is highly desirable but not essential.
In return the successful Residential Support Worker will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing