Vibrant office, and small team (3 people), so culture fit will be crucial.
Great opportunities for growth, and an excellent career path through the company.
As it is an IT re-seller, there will be lots of opportunities to get hands-on experience with a lot of different technology.
Two fairly informal F2F interviews, both competency-based.
- Annual company bonus (discretionary and after 1 year of service)
Driving license requirement - The office is just outside York, so the candidates will need to be able to drive in. There will also be occasional visits to clients' sites, to which candidates will be required to drive.
To work within the Technical Services Team, supporting our external customers and internal IT systems and staff.
To carry out a varied selection of duties including, but not limited to:
- Acting as 2nd line technical helpdesk support to external customers, internal staff and systems and hosting environment
- Support of Windows Server Operating Systems and Server applications including Exchange, SQL Server and IT Security products on internal and Customer systems.
- Support of virtualisation infrastructure
- Support of network infrastructure
- Server maintenance and upgrades
- Server and client security configuration
- May be required to be available ‘on call’ out of normal business hours
- All other IT duties which may arise
Skills / Experience Required:
- Minimum 36 Months experience in a IT systems environment
- Experience and good working knowledge of Microsoft Server/Client products
- PC/Server Hardware.
- Good knowledge of computer network system protocols, IP addressing and TCP\IP networking
- IT Security Products
- Must have current full driving license
- Cisco CCNA
- Microsoft MCSA/MCSE
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Microsoft CRM
- Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- Mobile Device Management Platforms
- Server Hardware
- IT Security products
- ‘Hands on’ approach and a willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Ability to prioritise
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Willingness to travel and work flexibly