HR Project support officer needed in Kingston upon Thames £14.12ph ref 416402
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
- Provide a secretariat function for governance boards and other associated meetings
- Provide high quality administrative, diary management and project support to two Assistant Director’s of People and Organisational Design
- Manage the budget savings programme reporting cycle liaising with project leads to ensure all reports and returns are completed on time
- Assess and evaluate requests for information received and recommend actions to the Heads of Service and HR Shared Service Delivery Board
- Lead on the development of project plans for each HR function
- Monitoring and maintenance of the Shared Single Service Delivery Programme/Plan and monitor the workstream progress against the plan, chasing and challenging progress as appropriate
- Monitor the risks and issues register and escalations and follow up actions
- Monitor programme actions and decisions logs ensuring next steps are actioned
- Support the development of the project/programme management framework
- Monitor and update project management resources (including the intranet)
- Provide project support to other members of the HR Team as required
- Support the spread of positive disruption and the development of an accountability culture across the HR Team by enabling all staff members to turn ideas into tangible deliverables with evidenced impact.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services