A C# desktop developer is required in support of product development. Applicants are be expected to fill some of the following requirements:
- Web and/or Microservice development experience with C# and the .NET / .NET Core framework.
- Entity Framework Core and SQL Server experience
- Web API experience
- Unit testing experience
- Microsoft Visual Studio experience
- Experience with agile / scrum development methodologies
- Use of agile toolsets, such as Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of the Microsoft development toolchain.
- Knowledge of current industry best practice software development processes, including Agile.
- Experience of refactoring software, including techniques to develop and extend legacy code.
- Experience of designing, building, testing and maintaining modern software applications.
- Microservice development experience
- Automated user interface testing with Selenium
- Docker experience
- Kubernetes experience
- Electronic warfare operational knowledge (Desirable)
- SC Clearance (Desirable)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other