Location: South West London
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Boutique gift retailer, offering bespoke and luxury products are recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Manager for their new store in South West London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hospitality manager or retail manager with a passion for customer service, local marketing and events management to join this unique business.
Role responsibilities and description:
- Helping to drive the overall sales and ensuring store targets are met
- To act as a role model for customer service excellence
- Lead and motivate staff, identifying key tasks and ensuring agreed customer service guidelines are met
- Liaise with production manager/shop marketing manager to bring in additional staff for events, busy periods from the kitchen
-Actively promote online site and use it effectively as sales tool
- Actively create local marketing opportunities with local shops, hotels and community
- Possess accurate record of stock in store by entering deliveries into POS system.
- Actively encourage/incentivise staff to collect customer data in appropriate manner
Skills and experience desired:
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a store or cafe, in the luxury retail or hospitality sector
- A target driven individual who thrives in a sales environment but above all, considers the customer experience at the heart of everything they do
- Experienced in people management, leading, coaching and engaging with their colleagues
- A creative individual who is excited at the prospect of working for an innovative, young brand
- Excellent administrative, IT and reporting skills.
- Ability to take ownership of issues and pro-active in every aspect
Contact Venture today to discuss in more detail!