- You will be leading on a variety of projects from site development, to energy efficiency improvements to developing smart asset management database and much more.
- Day to day you will be part of our Facilities Department ensuring our site functions with maximum uptime to ensure we can deliver our product portfolio.
- Driving continuous improvement is an essential part of this role.
- You will be directly contributing to making our site world class in terms of facilities management, a showcase for manufacturing sites globally.
- Capability & Capacity - Coordinate with internal (and external) customers and, through effective team and contractor management, maximise facility uptime, enabling full capability and capacity of operations. Ensure facility maintenance requirements are well defined and executed in line with statutory requirements, including reactive "breakdown" resolution, ensuring high levels of reliability.
- Strategy - Develop a facility strategic plan; identify opportunities and modern innovative strategies for long-term success.
- Leadership and Direction - of the Site Services & Facility Teams. Coaching, providing advice, guidance and sharing of best practice.
- Financial Management - Monitor and control the facilities operational expenditure. Develop and recommend annual budgets to deliver facility related services, including capital expenditure. Deliver productivity measures, in line with business targets.
- Quality - Ensure that the building, services, and the grounds, meets (and maintains) relevant health and safety requirements and that the facility and services comply with legislation and applicable statutory requirements.
- Continuous Improvement - Develop and promote Continuous Improvement and structured problem-solving culture within the facilities team. To proactively seek and promote opportunities to improve processes and services to modern standards.
- Health, Safety and Environment - Ensure all facility processes and services are safe and fit for purpose. Implement health and safety initiatives as required by legislation, ensuring policies reflect best practice. Respond to and deliver immediate solutions to facility related emergencies and unplanned problems and repairs.
- People Management
Skills & Experience
- Looking for previous hands on Engineering experience
- Significant experience of Facility services management and leadership in similar size organisation
- Experience of managing projects
- Technical / Facility / Engineering related HND/Degree or similar
- Management of hard and soft services
- Team coaching and leadership experience
- Advanced Knowledge of improvement techniques. E.g. LEAN and Process Mapping
- Experience of Contractor Management
- 18th Edition BS7671:2018 Certified Electrician
- NEBOSH / IOSH Certified
- Good technical IT skills (E.g. SAP / SFG20 / CAD / Agility / One Look Permits / Microsoft Office).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other