Job Title: Assembly Manager
The business are growing at a rapid pace and this new position is due to expansion
Salary of an Assembly Manager
Up to £36,000 depending on experience
Job Description of an Assembly Manager
The Assemble Manager will lead a team of Production Operatives involved in the assembly and finishing of the products, providing direction, guidance, coaching and support to enable and drive high levels of product output paying attention to throughput efficiency and quality.
Ensuring Health and Safety is at the highest standard and that accidents and incidents to not occur.
Achieve production output targets – scheduling and assigning staff, establishing priorities and monitoring progress.
Skills & experience of an Assembly Manager
Automotive component manufacturing would be preferred, a good understanding of lean manufacturing, CI, six sigma and its day to day use and implementation.
Proven experience of leading, motivating and coaching a team of production staff
Be able to deal with the complexity in the manufacturing environment - be good at problem solving
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for an established family owned business
- Contribute to the business expanding into new areas
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Secondary School or equivalent