We have a brilliant Dental Associate full time or part time permanent position become available at a well organised, long-standing and modern practice located near Stoke on Trent.
This family ran, independent Dental Practice has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all their dental team.
We can offer you:
- GOLDEN HANDSHAKE - £5,000 (dependent on the clinician agreeing to a 12 month tie in)
- Full time or part time permanent position
- Flexible working conditions
- £12-13+ per UDA (dependent on experience)
- Full Patient list to inherit!
- Professional and efficient team
- 4,000-7,000 UDA’s available (flexible)
- More UDA’s are available as current Associate can pass their UDA’s as they increase their Private patient list
- Easily achievable UDA`s due to patient list and supportive staff onsite
- Fantastic Private Potential also available
- Lots of specialist equipment onsite, including but not limited to; CBCT Scanner, Intraoral cameras, Itero scanner,
- Work as part of a close-knit team with support from a fully qualified Dental Nurse already available and experienced Front Desk Team
- Fully computerised practice with digital radiography equipment
- Established practice plan list
- Parking available on site
- Fully digital practice (SOE, OPG and Digital X rays, Itero scanner and Microscope)
- practice offers dental implants and Invisalign
- Modern Air conditioned surgeries with windows
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic team
We require from you:
- To be GDC registered with experience in providing both private and NHS dental treatment.
- A team member to be an excellent addition in a positive working environment.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via [email protected] co. uk
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
£12-13+ per UDA (dependent on experience)
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing