The client: A large international advertising business
The role: Negotiating with landlords, managing issues on sites and meeting key objectives for site retention and enhancement of the company’s digital portfolio.
• Negotiating and managing existing contracts with landlords.
• Responsibility for landlord queries and issues of any kind such as operational, site or payment queries and to work with relevant teams and individuals in the Company to resolve issues.
• Undertake queries concerning properties and advertising sites owned by the Company.
• Build individual and corporate landlord relationships.
Analysis and reporting
• Monthly preparation of profit share revenues and liaison with our profit share partners regarding these figures and their portfolios.
• Preparation of weekly payment runs.
• Maintaining accurate rental records for sites on the rental payment system, Estateman and to handle rental accounting queries.
• Retention of sites to meet company objectives at most competitive price.
• To maintain and continually enhance current procedures with existing departments with the benefit of enlarged vision.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually.
If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.