NRSWA Inspector - full time - 36 hrs per week - contract rate negotiable - 3 months minimum.
Main Purpose of the Job/Key Objectives:
The post holder requires a good level of highways maintenance, highway enforcement, health and safety legislation, and customer care experience to effectively deliver the functions within this role, excellent communication skills and experience are expected.
- NRSW Act supervisor qualification or equivalent.
- Approved training or equivalent experience in highway inspection and/or maintenance.
- Relevant qualification in CDM or equivalent.
- Approved training in Health & Safety in relation to highways works.
- Approved training of the Highways Act 1980, Traffic Management Act 2004, New Roads & Street Works Act, EPA Act, Cleaner Neighbourhoods Act, London Local Authorities Act, GDPR and Road Safety Audits.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more details please apply your CV or email it directly to [email protected]
Alternately please feel free to give me a call anytime on 07519075239
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other