Learning Support Assistants needed for 1-2-1 role at a special needs school in South Shields
A special needs school in South Shields is looking for a Learning Support Assistant / LSA to support a male student with Downs Syndrome on a 1-2-1 basis. This role is to start immediately and will continue until the end of the academic year.
As the child is currently in primary it is important that the Learning Support Assistant / LSA has experience supporting children of primary age. The child also displays challenging behaviour so someone who is used to working with children of such nature is also important.
The post is full time and will start immediately.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a special needs school
- Experience working with primary aged children
- Experience of supporting children with Downs Syndrome
- Experience of supporting children with challenging behaviour
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Kiya from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education