Communications Manager needed North London paying £21.75 per hr PAYE Ref: 416467
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Take a lead role in designing, delivering and evaluating above, and below-the-line behaviour change campaigns.
- Manage a retained external communications adviser ensuring that the agency delivers on time and to budget - reporting to the Interim Communications Team Manager and the Head of Legal and Governance on the same.
- Develop and maintain a stakeholder plan, segmenting key groupings of stakeholders, setting objectives for working with them and pursuing the necessary actions to achieve these objectives.
- Develop and manage a programme of digital work, overseeing an external agency to do this, including reassessment of the digital offering for accessibility and implementing changes as necessary.
- To produce reports as required by the Interim Communications Team Manager, including for members which provide details of the progress on the communications strategy and plan.
- To create and take responsibility for creating and updating newsletters, presentational slides, video, the website and social media under the guidance of the Interim Communications Team Manager and Head of Legal and Governance.
- Demonstrable experience of using press and public relations techniques to secure the required outcomes.
- The ideal candidate will have a Communications/ Marketing qualification at degree level or higher
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services