Contract Analyst needed in Bradford paying £18.53 per hr PAYE Ref: 5167096
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- The collation, interpretation, processing and review of procurement related data from a variety of sources, including but not limited to supplier management information, ERP systems, e-tendering and sourcing systems and information from other organisations producing monthly, quarterly and annual reports where you have identified and analysed data with results produced using statistical techniques to inform future procurement activity.
- To be responsible for the statistical analysis of procurement performance data in order to support work of procurement managers to improve contract compliance, monitor key performance indicators in developing the effectiveness and drive improvements
- Create and maintain key business intelligence for procurement expenditure, spend analysis, and report on data relating to Procurement to ensure compliance with the Transparency Agenda.
- Develop a suite of Key Performance Indicators on the Third Party Spend and undertake thorough analysis to identify trends and the reasons behind any changes for each category of spend and consolidate into a corporate view.
- The ideal candidate will have Power BI experience as well as production of reports and data analysis
Benchmark and report on agreed procurement Key Performance Indicators against available regional/national targets. Meeting regularly with officers who are responsible for interpreting procurement related data to present the current position, assess future needs and seek to develop improvements
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services