We are currently recruiting for agency staff to help with our shifts near Leighton Buzzard. The setting is a residential school for children who have learning disabilities, autism, epilepsy and challenging behaviours.
Ideally applicants will have a NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care and have completed the CYP qualification which covers children in residential services.
All applicants will need to have experience of working with people who have epilepsy, autism or challenging behaviours, they will also need either a current enhanced DBS registered on the update service, or they can apply for one, whilst registering with us.
The shifts available include early, lates and waking nights.
The benefits or joining our agency!!
- work shifts when you want - work flexibly around your other commitments
- earn competitive rates of pay
- weekly pay
- in house yearly update training
- accrue holiday pay - the more you work, the more you'll accrue
- recommend your friends and all successful candidates will result in you earning a £50 Refer a Friend bonus
- dedicated, experienced administrators and bookings consultants
Key things we are looking for!
- caring people
- experience of working with vulnerable children and adults
- experience of learning disabilities
So, if you want to hear more about our agency, and the current positions we have available for either permanent placements or temporary work. Please call us or send your CV to [email protected]
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing
Less than 1 year