Job Title: Business Admin and Functional Skills Tutor
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Equipment, Pension + more!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Delivering Functional Skills (Maths and English) to Level 2, and vocational training in Business Administration to Level 2, as part of the study programme.
- The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs, working with challenging learners aged 16 to 19 years old in a classroom setting.
- Identify any barriers to learning and plan effective training based on individual learner needs.
- Providing one to one and group support in order for them to progress through the programme.
- Identify learner's strengths and weakness' through initial assessment and support them accordingly.
- Provide progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Ensure each learner's progression is recorded efficiently.
- Must hold or be willing to work towards a recognised level 3 teaching qualification (PTLLS or equivalent / above)
- Must hold solid occupational competency within either Business Administration or Customer Service.
- Must be confident to deliver Functional Skills (Maths and English), up to Level 2.
- Ideally have experience in delivering vocational training in business administration.
- Ideally have experience of working with challenging / demotivated learners (post 16) in a classroom environment.
- Enthusiastic individual who is able to make a real impact and make learning exciting.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education