I am delighted to be working with my client on an exclusive basis for the appointment of a Project Manager on a permanent basis into their team. If you have a passion for working on diverse and dynamic projects and like every day to be different then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
My client have seen excellent growth and full order books and this is a great time to join an established Global brand who have kept their family feel to the business.
This role will be to Project Manage from a cradle to grave perspective taking a clients requirement through to production. It would be ideal If you had a strong electrical/electronics knowledge/background.
Job Description of an Project Manager
- Liaise closely with customers and clients
- Deal with departments in the UK and over seas
- Take a project from cradle to grave managing all aspects including time lines to ensure projects are delivered ontime and within budget
- Work effectively as part of a small team to drive and deliver results
- Be involved in all aspects of the project from enquiry, design concept, costing, prototype, production and including problem solving.
Skills & experience of an Project Manager
- Degree Qualified or Qualified by experience in electrical/electronic engineering
- Experience of working within Project Engineering/Project Management
- Previous experience of a Manufacturing environment such as Automotive, FMCG
- Excellent communication skills
Why Should You Apply?
- Work with a diverse business with innovative projects
- Work with a supportive manager
- Opportunity to travel
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Electronics
HND/HNC or equivalent