Are you a talented Recruitment Manager, or are you striving to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of a 360 recruitment role?
If so then you could be perfect for us.
In the Recruitment Manager role you'll report to the Directors and will be primarily responsible for your own individual billing performance as well as managing a team of Recruitment Consultants, supporting them to achieve their targets.
Specific tasks include:
- Exceeding your sales targets
- Managing the performance of your direct reports
- Supporting the development and growth of your team
- Conducting regular one to ones and reviews
- Working with the directors of the business, in order to plan for future growth
This position is based in the company's Coventry office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
The standard working hours for this job are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
To be considered for the Recruitment Manager role you will need to possess direct experience of a 360 recruitment role. We also need you to have prior experience of building a recruitment network of clients and candidates.
It's also essential that you've got experience of managing a team of sales people at varying levels.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Strong communications skills
- The confidence to build relationships at all levels of a business structure
- Leadership qualities to drive team and individual performances
You'll also need to be the following:
- Able to confidently speak on the phone
- Able to compose emails
- Organised and manage your day and your team effectively
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Recruitment Manager role is between £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
There's also an opportunity for you to earn a personal performance bonus and company performance bonus. Full details about the scheme will be revealed on application.
You'll also receive other additional benefits which include the following:
- Onsite parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Clear progression
- Individual commission
- Team based bonus structure
We've been around since 2017 and are a disruptor agency in the recruitment world, specialising in accountancy & finance and IT sectors. The growth plan, will see us enter new markets both geographically and within new sectors.
We're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join us for many reasons, such as we:
- Can fast track their careers
- Work autonomously
- Get unlimited support from the senior management team of the business
Think that this Recruitment Manager role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Recruitment Manager position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Manager, Managing Consultant, Head of Recruitment or as a Senior Recruitment Manager.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Individual commission and team bonus
- Industry Sector Recruitment Sales
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)