Contract Length: Until the end of Dec 2021
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs
The role of the customer service advisor will include:
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities and ensure they are passed to the appropriate sales channel In order to support the delivery of sales targets and margins.
- Monitor inbound traffic by through relevant digital platforms, Email and Telephone. Ensure adherence to company service levels, recognising and escalating issues or blockages.
- Responds to customer enquiries by understanding the enquiry, gathering and researching information; taking responsibility and ownership for the accuracy of the information provided to the customer.
- Taking ownership of the customer enquiry and communicating in a timely manner with our response in line with our KPI's and designed to delight.
- Manage own outbound and proactive call and fleet targets.
The successful customer service advisor will require:
- A passion for customer service and previous experience in a similar role
- Previous automotive background (desirable)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Innovator with a positive "can do" attitude and positive attitude towards change
- Ability to deal with conflicting demands ensuring key priorities and deadlines are met through effective time management.
- Ability to use own initiative
- Creative and forward thinker
- Well-developed IT skills, including word, spreadsheets, PowerPoint, databases
- Self-motivated, self-managing with a proactive nature
Ability to plan & control own workload
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other